META Earnings Call - Full Breakdown
Morgan Stanley refuses to like AI, WhatsApp about to be a huge deal
Ahoy Metamates! 🚢 🏴☠️
What a week! I started this newsletter because I felt Meta wasn't getting fair analyst coverage and employees were caught in the middle of analysts and their RSUs. I'm happy to see the tide starting to turn -
Also, I'm loving that you are are starting to learn who the META analysts are. It made my entire week to get this from a reader! Should I make them?
Earnings Call Full Breakdown : Analysts Flip Flop
Major LULZ this week as every analyst who dunked on Meta is now flip-flopping. This sh*t reads like comedy at this point - are we finally ready to name and shame? Oh yes, yes we are. My favorite part of writing this is shedding light on where the equity research industry can be more mindful of the tech they're reporting on.
This will be a super fun issue!
Let's unpack the numbers and narrative this quarter:
- 📈 📈📈Stock price targets from Goldman, Morgan, JPM and others
- Name and shame - which analyst feels the most sorry?
- Play by play - why analysts asked what they did in the follow up call
- What I'm looking for for Meta to cross $300 again
- Meta's new narrative - key themes from Earnings unpacked
- Why I miss Sheryl Sandberg
🔥Hey Friends, this issue is for subscribers only.
If you want to see what you're missing, check out the issue I posted pre-earnings
Subscribe to That's So Meta to read the rest.
Become a paying subscriber of That's So Meta to get access to this post and other subscriber-only content.
Already a paying subscriber? Sign In